It's possible to buy Premium from our website and from Google and Apple app stores. Canceling of the subscription happens through the same platform where you bought it (website or app store).
Please see below how to cancel your subscription on the website (1.) and in app stores (2.).
P.S If you buy the subscription through our website, your payment goes fully to support climbing development and 27 Crags as Google and Apple take 30% commission on payments purchased from an app store.
1. Purchase made on the Website:
If you originally purchased the premium subscription directly through the 27 Crags website (see instructions below if you bought it from the app):
- Go to our website: login to your 27 Crags account
- Select settings from your profile menu in the top corner.
- Click on "Manage subscriptions"
- Go to "Open billing portal"
5. If you wish to change your subscription type between monthly and annual payments, click "Update plan".
6. To completely stop your subscription select "Cancel plan".
Note: You can still use the Premium topos until the end of the current billing period.
2. Purchase made on the App:
If you purchased your Premium membership in the app store, your payment and subscription is handled by Apple or Google. In this case, please follow the corresponding directions below to change your subscription.
iOS: CLICK HERE to see the instructions on how to cancel a subscription that's been purchased from the iOS app.
Android: CLICK HERE to see the instructions on how to cancel a subscription that's been purchased from the Android app.